- Every year thousands of students go to the University of Nebraska, paying just more than $18,000 in tuition. But those thousands aren't enough to keep the school running. That's where the legislature steps in.
- A federal judge has struck down Nebraska's ban on same-sex marriage. The order is effective March 9 at 8 a.m. In a news conference, Attorney General Doug Peterson says his office has filed an appeal with the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
1 mins ago
- The Nebraska Court of Appeals has revived the lawsuits of two women who say that Omaha's Metropolitan Utilities District discriminated against them by passing them over for a job that went to a less qualified man.
A few weeks ago I read a post written by a fellow blogger about how moms really and truly don’t have any time for themselves, and how she’d fill three extra child-free minutes in her day.
- Republicans say the House will vote as early as Tuesday on a bill to fully fund the Homeland Security Department through the end of the budget year, without immigration restrictions.
- An extensive new survey says the share of Americans without health insurance dropped to its lowest level in seven years in 2014 as President Barack Obama's overhaul took full effect.
- The cold might not bother Disney's Queen Elsa, but it's wreaking enough havoc in Kentucky that a police department announced a joke warrant for the popular "Frozen" character's arrest.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: email@example.com
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org