6 mins ago
- Some places just can't shut down, no matter what day it is, keeping you safe in the process.
Over at Bryan East Campus, Jean Cotton is making sure her hospital is running smoothly on Labor Day.
Updated: 5:30 PM
- McDonald's, Wendy's and other fast-food restaurants are expected to be targeted with acts of civil disobedience that could lead to arrests Thursday as labor organizers escalate their campaign to unionize the industry's workers.
Posted: 5:27 PM
- Monday is the final day of the Nebraska State Fair, and a special one for Veterans. Hundreds of people lined up around the fair grounds Monday to watch the Veterans Parade and honor those who served.
Posted: 1:13 PM
- Backers of a ballot measure that seeks to raise Nebraska's minimum wage say the effort could drive up turnout and improve the chances of Democratic candidates in some high-profile races.
In a time when the cost of just about everything is going up and our budgets are being strained, save money where you can. Take a look at your home, your spending and where your money is going. Here are five ways to get your started.
Updated: 2:22 PM
- A storm spotter remains hospitalized in Sioux City after lightning struck him as storms moved across several Midwest states Sunday night leaving power outages, trees down and campers overturned.
- On Saturday, NU lineman Alex Lewis ran out of the tunnel to over 91,000 screaming Husker fans. Less than three months ago, all Lewis heard was dead silence as he sat in a jail cell serving a 45 day sentence for assaulting someone during a bar fight back in May of 2013.
- The University of Nebraska, Lincoln has earned an $11.3 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to establish a research center focused on understanding nutrition and obesity at the molecular level.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : email@example.com
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: email@example.com
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : email@example.com