Posted: 4:59 PM
- We continue to enjoy the month of October here in Nebraska. And this month is National Pork Month. It's a good time to celebrate the pork industry and the great recipes you can make with pork. In House Works, Chef Judy shows us a recipe with a Cuban flair.
Posted: 1:24 PM
- A Fremont man has dropped his efforts to recall Fremont's mayor and a council member over their roles in a failed effort to repeal the ordinance that bars property owners from renting homes to immigrants living in the country illegally.
In a time when the cost of just about everything is going up and our budgets are being strained, save money where you can. After closely examining and critically looking at the cash you spend, you should be able to find areas where changes can be made.
Posted: 1:00 PM
- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has ordered the military to prepare and train a 30-member medical support team that could provide short-term help to civilian health professionals if there are more Ebola cases in the United States.
- The University of Nebraska at Omaha has received a $1.3 million federal grant to send graduate students in social work to rural Nebraska areas to help at-risk youth with behavioral health concerns.
- Health officials say a national wave of severe respiratory illnesses caused by an unusual virus is about to start looking a whole lot bigger, but that's because a new test will be speeding through a backlog of cases.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: email@example.com
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org