Posted: 8:35 AM
- The Lancaster County Sheriff's Office is looking for a suspect who robbed a driver. This was at 176th and Holdrege when a 25-year Lincoln man was driving northbound when a pickup following him started honking and flashing his lights.
- The wait is almost over for Husker fans. Just one week from Saturday, the Nebraska football team will play their first game of the season. And if you're planning on attending that first game there are some things you need to prepare for.
- This year's theme at the Nebraska State Fair is "A Bumper Crop of Fun" and nothing represents that phrase better than the Nebraska Building that officially opened Friday morning. Visitors can learn all about their food and the people who grow it.
- Maybe you've run out of ideas on what to make for supper tonight. Well, salmon is an easy and healthy option. But, salmon can be tricky to make taste good and moist. In this House Works, chef Chris Leon joins us with a unique way of making salmon in the oven, with cedar planks.
- The moment Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson shot an unarmed teenager, a 25-year-old Supreme Court case became the prism through which his actions will be legally judged.
- By rejecting demands for a nine-digit payment to save kidnapped American journalist James Foley, the United States upheld a policy choice that some European and Arab governments have long found too wrenching to make themselves.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: email@example.com
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org