KOLN/KGIN'S Public Service Request Form
KOLN/KGIN's Criteria for Public Service Announcements
- The PSA is from a registered non-profit, charitable organization, or government agency.
- The PSA serves the public interest by aiming to improve the health, safety, and welfare of our communities.
- The PSA may not contain any third-party logos or sponsor mentions.
- If production is requested and approved, 6-8 weeks notice for production time is required. Requests must be submitted using the form below.
- The PSA will be reviewed by station management to determine whether it is consistent with our PSA guidelines.
- We air PSAs out of available inventory only. We are not able to provide an affidavit or proof of performance.
- Available inventory is limited and therefore cannot accommodate every request, but we will make every consideration possible.
- Issue-oriented requests or organizations that represent one side of a multi-sided issue (i.e. Right to Life, Planned Parenthood, NRA, etc.) do not meet our community service criteria.
- Events promoting alcohol consumption or gambling/lotteries do not meet our community service criteria.
- Station management reserves final decision on all requests.
You may fill out our online form below and click the submit button, or, you may PRINT out a copy of the form and mail it to:
KOLN/KGIN-TV ATTN: Public Service 840 North 40th, Lincoln, NE 68503
If you would like to submit an event to our Community Calendar please click here.
* represents required fields