Proud Sponsors Of Our Town Beatrice
BLUE VALLEY DOOR COMPANY
BEATRICE AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE / NGAGE
BEATRICE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
BEATRICE HEALTH AND REHABILITATION
CENTENARY METHODIST CHURCH
DR. GLEASON DENTAL
FIRST MENNONITE CHURCH
HILL HOME FURNISHINGS
J’S GRILL AND PUB
SMITH, SCHAEFER, DAVIS AND GAERTIG
T.O. HAAS TIRE AND AUTO
WORLDLAWN POWER EQUIPMENT
BEATRICE ORTHOPAEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
BEATRICE WOMEN’S AND CHILDREN’S CLINIC
BLACK HILLS ENERGY
CORNERSTONE LUTHERAN CHURCH
CRAWFORD COUNTRY CREAMERY
ECHO ELECTRIC SUPPLY
FOX FUNERAL HOME
HIDDEN ACRES GOLF COURSE
LILLIAN FRITCH INSURANCE
LUEBBE AUTO SALES
PAW PRINTS BOARDING AND GROOMING
SOUTHEAST COMMUNITY COLLEGE
TALL TREE TASTINGS
THE HAUPT SHOP
TWIN RIVERS CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE
Our Town Beatrice Community Events
- Story Time at Burwood Books, December 14: Burwood Books/Mother-To-Mother Ministry will have story time at 10 a.m. at 609 Court Street in Beatrice. Attend 5 or more times and receive a gift. Call (402) 223-6042 for more information.
- Joint Camp Seminar, December 14: This event is free and ope to anyone wanting to learn more about knee or hip replacement surgery. The seminar begins at 2:30 p.m. at Beatrice Community Hospital Conference Center.
- YP3 Friday AM Coffee at Scooters, December 15: Young Professionals of Gage County geared to the ages of 21-40 will meet to network with peers over coffee. Come join us!
- Community Players Present “In-Laws, Outlaws, and Other People (That Should Be Shot), December 15, 16, and 17: Dim-witted burglars crash the Douglas family holiday dinner, only to find themselves in more trouble than they were before! A slapstick comedy that celebrates the meaning of Christmas. Performances are at 7:30pm on December 15 & 16 and at 2:00pm on December 17. More Information.
- Breastfeeding Support Group, December 21: This event is open to women wishing to network with other moms. It’s open to new, expectant, and experienced moms! The meeting begins at 6:30 a.m. at Women’s & Children’s Clinic on the northeast corner of the hospital, N. Hwy 77.