Updated: 4:40 AM
- Several Nepalese students now call the University of Nebraska - Lincoln campus home, but the home that's in their hearts is Nepal. Instead of dwelling on what's happened there, they want to make a difference and that's what they did Sunday.
18 mins ago
- Members of the Nepalese Students Association, or NSA, met at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln East Campus Union Saturday afternoon, offering each other support and comfort just hours after an earthquake destroyed parts of their homeland.
15 mins ago
- A 60-year-old Gering man has been indicted on federal child pornography charges Richard Rinker was indicted earlier this week on one count of receipt and distribution of child pornography and one count of possession of child pornography.
14 mins ago
- The 2015 Lincoln Heart Walk raised more than $130,000 dollars and hosted about 2,000 walkers who supported the American Heart Association in raising awareness and funds for cardiovascular disease.
- Two years ago, President Barack Obama stood before a military audience and spoke of the "heartbreaking tragedy" of accidental civilian deaths caused by the U.S. military in the fight against terrorism.
- A U.S. government official says two separate U.S. drone strikes killed the two hostages and two Americans who died in U.S. counterterrorism operations against al-Qaida targets in January.
- A new report estimates that the U.S. spends $4 billion a year on unnecessary medical costs due to mammograms that generate false alarms, and on treatment of certain breast tumors that are unlikely to cause problems.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : email@example.com
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: email@example.com
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : email@example.com