- While national attention has turned to flaws and delays at Veterans Affairs clinics around the country, it turns out Nebraska and Western Iowa veterans are happy with the care they get. But still, the system has issues vets came to share with panelists Tuesday.
- Nearly three of every four Nebraska public school students met state reading, math, and science standards in 2013-2014 according to results released Tuesday by the Nebraska Department of Education.
- Today, some kids got a look at a sheep sheering demonstration. Second, third and fourth graders from Bruning-Davenport watched their teacher sheer and learned what wool can be used for.
- Day two of the cattle dog trials kicked off at the 5 Points Bank Arena Tuesday. Handlers and their dogs traveled to the Nebraska State Fair from all over the country and even Canada for the competition.
- The top U.S. military officer says the U.S. has some insights into the activities of Islamic State militants within Syria, but he declined to comment Tuesday on the Obama administration's move to conduct surveillance flights over that country.
- With the 334th consecutive sellout expected Saturday at Memorial Stadium, Husker Nation's passion for Nebraska football is still strong. And NU athletic director Shawn Eichorst wants it to stay that way.
- The University of Nebraska, Lincoln has earned an $11.3 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to establish a research center focused on understanding nutrition and obesity at the molecular level.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : email@example.com
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: email@example.com
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : email@example.com