Two workers have suffered chemical burns from a leaking ammonia line at a cold storage plant in York.
The line at York Cold Storage broke a little before 11 a.m. Tuesday.
York Fire Chief Kevin Stuhr says workers were doing maintenance work when the line broke.
The two workers were taken to hospitals.
Their names and conditions haven't been released.
The building was evacuated soon after the leak occurred.
Stuhr says the leak occurred where only the two injured people were working, so no one else needed treatment.