Authorities say a fire damaged a duplex in Lincoln late Thursday night.
According to Lincoln Fire and Rescue the fire started around 10:30 p.m. at a duplex near north 3rd and Fairfield Streets.
According to LFR two men were working on a wave runner when they spilled some gasoline that ignited and spread quickly.
At the time of the fire, there was at least three people in the west side of the duplex that caught fire, and two on the east side.
All escaped without injury.
According LFR the west portion of the duplex is almost a total loss.
Two UNL students live in the duplex destroyed by the fire. Watch Cassie Anderson's video report above as they give us a tour of their damaged home.