If you smell gas, get out of the house and report the leak by calling 1-800-694-8989.
Residents were temporary evacuated due to a gas leak early Tuesday morning.
Just before midnight Lincoln Fire and Rescue crews responded to the call of a gas leak in the 3600 Block of St. Mary's Ave.
Black Hills Energy crews were then called in to seal off a broken main.
One house was evacuated while crews worked on the leak.
Crews were able to get the leak under control around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday.
Black Hills crews say if you smell gas, get out of the house and report the leak by calling 1-800-694-8989.