Update: Electrical Wiring Causes House Fire in South Lincoln

Fire inspectors said the cause of a 2-alarm fire in South Lincoln was electrical wiring in the ceiling of the basement.

The estimated damage was $150,000 to the structure and $100,000 in contents.

Just before 2 p.m. Monday afternoon, crews responded to 5000 Concord Road.

No one was hurt in the fire, however some pet birds died inside the home. A pet dog was able to get out of the house.

LFR deployed the new rehab bus to the fire. They say it was a welcome and helpful asset.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: info@1011now.com KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: kgin@1011now.com KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : ksnb@1011now.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 254239181 - 1011now.com/a?a=254239181