Lincoln, Neb.-- Lincoln Fire and Rescue believes a self-cleaning oven is responsible for an apartment fire Friday.
It happened around 2:30 p.m. at an apartment complex at 5540 Warwick Ct., north of 27th and Old Cheney.
Crews arrived on scene to find heavy smoke coming out of the doors. LFR quickly evacuated the building and doused the fire.
10/11 News reporter Mega Sugianto spoke with the person whom rented the apartment. The renter said they're moving out of the complex and that they were cleaning when the fire started.
According to LFR, there were no injuries and they will let renters back into the complex once crews are done cleaning up.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.