Faulty Furnace Causes Carbon Monoxide Poisoning at Joyo Theater

By: 10/11 News Email
By: 10/11 News Email

Lincoln Fire and Rescue treated a number of people after a carbon monoxide poisoning.

Officials say 25 people at the Our Homes Assisted Living facility at 2445 R Street took oxygen Friday afternoon. They said the group were on a tour of the Joyo Theater in Havelock when they began to feel sick.

Officials said the tour was taken back to the assisted living facility, where they called LFR. One person was taken the the hospital. Officials said most experienced mild symptoms of nausea and headaches.

According to the Joyo Theater a faulty furnace caused the leak. LFR says that the theatre did not have carbon monoxide detectors.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: info@1011now.com KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: kgin@1011now.com KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : ksnb@1011now.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 239651331 - 1011now.com/a?a=239651331