Two People Rescued from Burning Apartment Building

By: 10/11 News
By: 10/11 News

Firefighters with Lincoln Fire and Rescue rescued two people from a burning apartment building at 1129 E Street Friday afternoon.

The fire started around 1 p.m. and the apartment was fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived.

LFR said the fire started in a basement apartment where someone left the stove on. The person who lived in the basement wasn't home but firefighters used a ladder to rescue two people from upstairs apartments. One of them was taken to the hospital.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: info@1011now.com KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: kgin@1011now.com KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : ksnb@1011now.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 146447615