Firefighters with Lincoln Fire and Rescue rescued two people from a burning apartment building at 1129 E Street Friday afternoon.
The fire started around 1 p.m. and the apartment was fully engulfed in flames when crews arrived.
LFR said the fire started in a basement apartment where someone left the stove on. The person who lived in the basement wasn't home but firefighters used a ladder to rescue two people from upstairs apartments. One of them was taken to the hospital.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.