Lincoln Fire and Rescue officials say a lamp was the cause of an overnight house fire.
According to City Fire Inspector Chuck Schweitzer, the fire happened at 10:28 last night at 2109 Southwest 9th Street.
Schweitzer says the fire started in the kitchen area after he says a lamp was knocked over, heated up and ignited the fire.
Schweitzer says the woman was moving at the time with many of her belongings were boxed up.
The woman and her dog were away from the house at the time of the fire.
Schweitzer says damage estimates total about $150,000.