Fire crews responded to an electrical fire after residents overloaded a power strip.
Just after 10:00 Sunday night, Lincoln Fire and Rescue Crews were called to the 300 block of S. 25th Street for a fire in an apartment.
Crews arrived and determined the fire was limited to a number of electrical cords attached to a power strip.
Captain Chad Roof said there were too many things plugged into the strip and it got hot. There was no extension of fire into the walls.
The residents were able to reoccupy the apartment.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.