A report of natural gas shuts down parts of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln for nearly two hours.
UNL sent out an emergency alert to students Wednesday night because of a hazardous material near Memorial Stadium.
The University issued it shortly after 10:45pm.
It said, "There has been a report of an odor of natural gas in the area of Memorial Stadium. Avoid the area until further notice."
Hazmat crews were called in and two hours later emergency crews said everything was safe.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.