Valuation Protests Must Be Filed By Monday

By: AP Email
By: AP Email

LINCOLN, Neb. Nebraska property owners have until Monday to protest their valuations with their county board of equalization.

The Nebraska Department of Revenue says county assessors were required to send property owners a notice of valuation change on or before June 1.

Property owners who disagree with the assessed value can protest by contacting the county clerk in the county where the property is located. Protests can be filed in person or by mail.

County contact information is available on the Department of Revenue's website at

KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email :
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 265054761 -
Gray Television, Inc.