- With elections a little more than two months away, candidates for the Governor's office, Chuck Hassebrook and Pete Ricketts faced off in a debate at the Nebraska State Fair Monday night.
- Some places just can't shut down, no matter what day it is, keeping you safe in the process.
Over at Bryan East Campus, Jean Cotton is making sure her hospital is running smoothly on Labor Day.
Posted: 10:00 AM
- The Grand Island Police Department participated in a statewide selective enforcement activity called “You Drink & Drive. You Lose. Crackdown.” 254 violations were issued by officers.
Posted: 9:52 AM
- Average retail gasoline prices in Lincoln have fallen 1.1 cents per gallon in the past week, averaging $3.33/g Sunday, according to GasBuddy's daily survey of 146 gas outlets in Lincoln.
If there’s anything to look forward to after a long, hectic day it’s a restful night’s sleep. Getting adequate sleep (6-8 hours if you’re an adult), is an essential part of overall health.
In a time when the cost of just about everything is going up and our budgets are being strained, save money where you can. Take a look at your home, your spending and where your money is going. Here are five ways to get your started.
- The University of Nebraska, Lincoln has earned an $11.3 million grant from the National Institutes of Health to establish a research center focused on understanding nutrition and obesity at the molecular level.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : email@example.com
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: email@example.com
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : email@example.com