- Work got underway for the current Nebraska state capitol building in 1922. It took a decade and 9.8 million dollars to finish the capitol and it remains a monument to the pioneers who laid the foundation for our state.
- Coming up on Wednesday, Americans from coast to coast will unite as one to observe Veterans Day. In anticipation of our annual November ritual, we learn of a Grand Island man who found a unique way to show his gratitude to the troops.
- When residents at The Landing Retirement Community in Lincoln have something they need fixed, they call Ray Tiemeyer. He's more than willing to share his fix-it skills with anyone who needs help.
- People all around the world rely on a woman near tiny Sprague, Nebraska to spruce up their outfits. Ruby & Cordelia's Millinery & Fancy Goods business is growing bigger every day ...thanks to the Internet and a lot of creativity.
- If you enjoy focusing your eyes on the skies around Nebraska's Star City, you are not alone. Many star gazers are over the moon excited about this unique new star park that's located just a hop, skip & a jump from Lincoln.
- Nebraskans have enjoyed Cornhusker bowl trips for many years and one of the men who helped start the amazing run of postseason bowl games is the focus of this edition of Lance's Journal.
- Every year, the Nebraska Health Care Association honors individuals whose contributions to health & wellness make Nebraska a better and healthier place to live. The winner of this year's Health Care Hero award is the focus of this edition of Lance's Journal.
- The year was 1986, Steve Johnsen became the public address announcer for the Nebraska Volleyball program. Now, more than 400 matches later, Steve is still the voice of the Huskers.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: email@example.com
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org