- On Tuesday night, Lincoln's own Alex Gordon will continue his quest to win a major league world championship. Over the next week, Alex hopes to join a very elite fraternity of Nebraskans who have won a World Series ring.
- Hudl is the name of a Lincoln business that has revolutionized the way coaches and athletes prepare for practice and games. It's all the brainchild of three young entrepreneurs who graduated from the UNL School of Business.
- The Pawnee City Chamber of Commerce picked a perfect day to debut their first fall festival. The inaugural "Harvest Bash" took place on Saturday and one of the most exciting events of the day involved enormous fruits and a forklift. 10/11's Lance Schwartz was on hand for Nebraska's only official giant pumpkin weigh-off.
- The hillsides of New England are well known for their brilliant colors this time of year. And this past week, Lance Schwartz had the opportunity to lead a group of 10/11 viewers to experience this magical display of color.
- It was way back in 1933, that Chancellor E.A. Burnett expressed a dream. He told the UNL faculty that someday some generous alumnus will make a grant that will enable Lincoln to build a performing arts hall.
- Dave Thomssen has had a need for speed for as long as he can remember. And his ability to build motors that go fast recently earned him a spot in the Nebraska Auto Racing Hall of Fame.
- Toastmasters International is a 90-year-old organization that teaches public speaking and leadership skills. Toastmasters has more than 300,000 members from 126 countries all around the world.
- The Nebraska Men's basketball program is coming off one of it's most successful seasons in recent history. But that doesn't mean they wouldn't mind adding a new piece to the puzzle. And could that new piece just happen to be 10/11's veteran reporter?
- Humboldt, Nebraska has been home to the Richardson County Free Fair for the better part of the past century. The 90th edition of the 4-day celebration got started Wednesday night in Southeast Nebraska.
- As the director of the Lincoln Children's Zoo, John Chapo knows a lot about animals. But even he will tell you that there's probably no single person at his zoo that knows more about all of the animals than Harry Ide.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: email@example.com
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org