Hastings Home Could Be Total Loss After Fire

By: 10/11 News
By: 10/11 News

A house fire in Hastings Tuesday was caused by an old furnace with make-shift wiring, according to Fire Chief Kent Gilbert .

It happened at 2018 West 5th Street.

Gilbert said, with at least $16,000 worth of damage, the house could be a total loss.

The two that lived in the rental were unharmed.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: info@1011now.com KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: kgin@1011now.com KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : ksnb@1011now.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 190128541 - 1011now.com/a?a=190128541