Omaha emergency officials say a carbon monoxide leak forced them to evacuate a downtown Omaha high-rise.
The Woodmen Tower was evacuated Thursday after people working in the building's boiler room became ill.
About 200 people working in the building were evacuated and waited inside a nearby building as firefighters cleared the Woodman Tower of the poisonous gas.
Two people who had been working in the building's basement boiler room were hospitalized as precaution.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.