A California teenager has learned the hard way that he's no Santa Claus.
18-year-old George Herrera got stuck in a chimney while trying to sneak into his house Thursday.
Art Ray of the Stockton Fire Department says the teen was breaking curfew and trying to get inside his home.
Ray says Herrera was trapped near the chimney bottom for about 90 minutes before emergency crews were called around 10:15 a.m.
When they arrived, they could see his feet sticking out of the fireplace.
Rays says rescuers secured ropes around the teenager's wrists and pulled him up about 8 feet with the help of a firetruck ladder.
Officials say Herrera wasn't hurt and was allowed to return home after the rescue, which took about 15 minutes.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.