- The village clerk of Oakdale in northeast Nebraska has been arrested on suspicion of taking money from village accounts. 31-year-old Megan Brandt is charged with theft by unlawful taking and unauthorized use of a financial transaction device.
- A man accused of killing his wife in northeast Nebraska has been formally charged with first-degree murder. Knox County Sheriff's officials say 66-year-old Phillip Privett made an initial court appearance Friday via video.
- A Nebraska community college is one of nine schools nationwide that will receive part of $1 million in grants to recruit and train veterans to drive. The federal Transportation Department recently announced the grants to help train veterans to be commercial truck drivers or school bus drivers.
- The 2014 State of the Schools report was just released today and, like almost all school districts in Nebraska, LPS did not meet what are called the Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) goals for 2014, as required by No Child Left Behind system. A system most local and national education officials consider outdated and ineffective.
- Many of us in Nebraska grew up on the farm or have ties to the farm in some way. In this House Works, we meet a local man and his sons who are helping that farm connection live on by turning barn wood into trays, tables and other decorative pieces for your home.
- In 2013, Nebraska had over 2.3 million tons of solid waste and more than 300,000 tons of recycled materials. There will be three meetings, in Omaha, Grand Island and Norfolk to share recent study information on recycling.
Call: (402) 467-4321
840 North 40th
Lincoln, NE 68503
Call: (308) 382-6100
123 N Locust Street
Grand Island, NE 68802
Toll free 888-475-1011
123 N. Locust St.
Grand Island, NE 68802
Email : email@example.com
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Amy Osterhoudt - 402-467-9206 or Troy Frankforter - 402-467-9265
Station Contact Info:
KOLN-TV Call: (402) 467-4321 Toll-free: 1-800-475-1011 840 North 40th Lincoln, NE 68503 Email: email@example.com
KGIN-TV Call: (308) 382-6100 123 N Locust Street Grand Island, NE 68802 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
KSNB-TV Toll free 888-475-1011 123 N. Locust St. Grand Island, NE 68802 Email : email@example.com