1/2 cup Hy-Vee pineapple juice
2 tbsp Hy-Vee apricot preserves
1 tsp Hy-Vee ground ginger
1 tsp Hy-Vee ground mustard
1/4 tsp Hy-Vee salt
4 (6 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. In a small bowl, whisk together juice, preserves, ginger, mustard and salt.
2. Pour mixture into a large reclosable bag. Place chicken breast into bag. Seal and gently turn bag to evenly coat chicken.
3. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours to marinate.
4. Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade.
5. Grill over medium heat for 5 minutes; turn and grill an additional 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160˚F.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 150 calories, 1.5 grams fat, 70 mg cholesterol, 220 mg sodium, 6 grams carbohydrates, 0 grams fiber, 5 grams sugar, 27 grams protein.
Daily values: 0% vitamin A, 6% vitamin C, 2% calcium, 6% iron.