• 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. skim milk
• 1 Tbsp. sugar
• 1 ½ cups thawed whipped topping
• 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust
• 1 can (15 oz.) pure pumpkin
• 2 pkg. (4-serving size each)sugar free vanilla instant pudding
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• ¼ tsp. ginger
• 1/8 tsp. cloves
Beat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. milk and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Stir in whipped topping. Spread onto bottom of crust.
Pour remaining cup of milk into medium bowl. Add pumpkin, pudding mix and spices. Whisk 2 for minutes or until well blended. Spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: 180 calories, 7g fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 26g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 3g protein