• 1 cup chopped onion
• 1 cup chopped celery
• 3 Tablespoons butter
• 6 cups cubed day-old white bread
• 6 cups cubed day-old whole wheat bread
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
• 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken
• 1/2 cup egg substitute
• In a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook onion and celery in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, salt, poultry seasoning, sage and pepper. Stir in onion mixture. Combine broth and egg substitute; add to bread mixture and toss to coat.
• Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
Nutrition Analysis: 2/3 cup equals 141 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat)
Nutrition Information per Serving (2/3 cup): 140 calories, 4.5g fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 550mg sodium, 19g carbohydrates, 2g fiber, 5g protein