• 20 fresh mushrooms
• 2 ½ Tbsp. oil
• 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
• 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red peppers
• 14 whole wheat sandwich crackers (such as Ritz), finely crushed (about ½ cup)
• 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
• Heat oven to 400°F.
• Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop enough stems to measure ¼ cup.
• Melt oil in skillet on medium heat. Add chopped stems, onions and peppers; cook and stir until tender. Stir in cracker crumbs, cheese and seasoning; spoon into mushroom caps.
• Place on baking sheet. Bake 15 min. or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: 35 calories, 2.5g fat, 1g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 2g carbohydrates, 0g fiber, 1g protein