• 1 package (14.5 oz.) gingerbread cake mix
• 1 ¼ cups water
• 1 egg
• 4 cups fat-free milk
• 4 packages (1 oz. each) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon each ground ginger, nutmeg and allspice
• 1 carton (12 oz.) light whipped topping
• Prepare gingerbread cake according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. When completely cooled, crumble the cake. Set aside ¼ cup of crumbs for garnish.
• In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Stir in pumpkin and spices until well blended.
• In 18 small parfait glasses, layer the cake crumbs, pumpkin mixture, another layer of the cake crumbs and then whipped topping. Garnish with reserved cake crumbs. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Information per Serving: 195 calories, 6g fat, 3g saturated fat, 13mg cholesterol, 451mg sodium, 31g carbohydrates, 1g fiber, 4g protein