Makes 8 servings Time: 20 minutes + 30 minutes baking
• 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
• 2 large pears, peeled and sliced
• Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup sugar
• 6 teaspoons all-purpose flour, divided
• 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons cold butter
• 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted*
• 1 cup light whipped topping
• In a large bowl, combine cranberries and pears. Combine the sugar substitute, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and cinnamon; sprinkle over cranberry mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
• In a small bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar and remaining flour. Cut in butter until crumbly; stir in walnuts. Sprinkle over cranberry mixture.
• Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until topping is golden brown and pears are tender. Serve with whipped topping.
Nutrition Information per Serving: 206 calories, 7g fat, 3g saturated fat, 8mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 35g carbohydrates,5g fiber, 3g protein