· 12 graham crackers, broken in half (24 squares)
· 1 ½ cups light whipped topping
Source: Kraft Foods (http://www.kraftrecipes.com)
· Spread 2 tablespoons of whipped topping onto 12 graham squares. Top with remaining squares to make 12 sandwiches.
· Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
· Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Wrap individually in foil. Store in freezer up to 1 week.
Variations: Prepare as directed, used different flavors of graham crackers (honey, cinnamon, chocolate) and whipped topping (plain, chocolate, French vanilla, cinnamon)
Nutrition Facts per Serving: 80 calories, 2 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrates, 0 g fiber, 1 g protein