· 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
· 1 pkg. (4 serving) sugar free instant vanilla pudding
· 1 cup thawed light whipped topping
· 1 round angel food cake (10 oz.) OR 1 pkg. (16 oz.) angel food cake mix*
· 2 cups mixed fresh berries
Mix pineapple and dry pudding mix. Stir in whipped topping.
Now you choose:
o Cake: Cut cake into 3 layers. Stack on plate, spreading filling between layers and on top of cake. Top with berries. Makes 10 servings; 140 calories, 1.5 g fat, 32 g carbohydrates per serving.
o Parfaits: Cube cake. Layer in 12 parfait glasses alternately with filling and berries. Makes 12 servings; 120 calories, 1.5 g fat, 27 g carbohydrates per serving.
o Cupcakes: Spoon filling on top of cupcakes; top with berries. Makes 30 servings; 75 calories, 1 g fat, 18 g carbohydrates per serving.
*If making the cupcakes, prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour into 30 paper-lined muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Bake 12 to 15 min. or until tops are golden brown and cracks feel dry. (Note: If baking in batches, refrigerate remaining batter in bowl until ready to pour into lined muffin cups and bake.) Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min.; remove to wire racks. Cool completely