Makes 6 servings
Time: 15 minutes prep + marinating; 10 minutes grilling
All You Do
· 1/4 cup cider vinegar
· 2 tablespoons brown sugar
· 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
· 1 tablespoon canola oil
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
· 1/8 teaspoon pepper
· 2 pounds beef top sirloin steak
· In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first eight ingredients. Trim fat from steak and slice across the grain into 1/2-in. strips. Add the beef to bag; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
· Drain and discard marinade. Loosely thread meat strips onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 7-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning often.
Nutritional Facts per Serving: 190 calories, 7 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 62 mg cholesterol, 725 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 24 g protein.