1 pre-made whole-wheat pizza crust
¾ cup Robert Rothschild Farm Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce, divided
1 cup chopped pre-cooked chicken
1 cup thinly sliced red pepper
½ cup finely diced fresh pineapple
1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
½ cup shredded carrots
½ cup shredded zucchini
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Brush the crust with ½ cup of the Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce.
3. Top evenly with chicken, pepper strips and pineapple and finish with the mozzarella.
4. Bake 6-8 minutes. Let the pizza rest 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle evenly with the carrots, zucchini, cilantro and green onions. Drizzle remaining sauce over the pizza. Slice and serve.
NUTRITION FACTS per serving
460 calories,12 g fat,7 g saturated fat,0 g trans fat, 50mg cholesterol,720 mg sodium,60 g carbohydrates,8 g fiber,30 g protein.