- 8 slices bread, torn in one inch cubes
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. sausage-cooked and drained.
- 5 eggs beaten
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cups milk
Place bread cubes into baking dish. Top with cheese and
sausage. Combine eggs, 2 1/2 cups milk, and mustard. Pour over sausage and cheese. Refrigerate over night. Combine soup and 1/2 cups of milk. Pour over casserole. Bake at 275 for 1 1/2 hours.