1/2 cup Paul Newman's Olive Oil & Vinegar
1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped yellow or white onions
3/4 cup coarsely chopped red bell pepper & 12 slices (long thin strips)
1 large portabella mushroom sliced in strips
2 portions of fish fillet of your choice
Lemon pepper seasoning (Durkee) put this on both sides of fillet 10
1. Preheat stove eye to medium
2. Use large fry pan with glass top
3. Pour in oil & vinegar and balsamic vinegar and mix thoroughly.
Put in sliced mushrooms, cover & cook 2 minutes on each side (use a timer).
4. Put in chopped onions, cover & cook 2 minutes, turn heat down to medium low. Put fish in on top of onions and set timer for 5 minutes. Check fish at 4 minutes with fork, if it goes on easily & if white juice appears then fish is ready to serve.
5. At 4 minutes add chopped red bell peppers.
6. Serve on large plate, mushrooms & onions on bottom and fish on top, decorate each plate with long strips of red bell pepper.
Comments: Different kinds of fish cook at different speeds, set a timer for 5 minutes and check with a fork. Look for white juice to appear. You can experiment with different kinds of mushrooms, but watch your cooking time.