2. Add garlic, celery, red pepper and onion, sauté for 2 minutes or until onion become transparent
3. Add corn, potatoes, water, salt, pepper and paprika. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium and cook, covered for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
4. Place 1/2 cup milk in a jar with tight fitting lid. Add flour and shake vigorously; OR slowly whisk flour into 1/2 cup milk.
5. Gradually add milk and flour mixture to cooked vegetables and add remaining milk.
6. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil, and thickens.
7. Reduce heat and stir in ham. Let sit on low for 2 to 3 minutes so ham can warm through.
Click on category name to search that category.