• use your favorite, like semisweet or milk chocolate or even peanut butter
• use your favorite, like pecans, walnuts, or peanuts
1. Slice banana(s) into 1 inch pieces. Place on wax paper lined plate or cookie sheet and freeze.
2. Melt baking chips in microwave safe bowl until smooth.
3. Dip Banana pieces into melted chips and roll in chopped nuts.
4. Place back on wax paper lined plate or cookie sheet and freeze.
5. Store in air tight container in freezer or refrigerator.
Tip: use a fork to remove bananas from melted chips and tap on edge of the bowl to remove excess.