Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
Makes 12 servings
Time: 5 minutes preparation plus freezing
· 48 reduced fat vanilla wafer cookies
· ¾ cup light whipped topping
· ¾ cup nonfat yogurt of choice
· In a large bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping.
· Line a shallow container with wax paper. Put a small scoop of yogurt mixture (about 1 tablespoon) on a vanilla wafer; top with another wafer. Place in wax paper-lined container. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
· Cover and freeze for an hour or until firm.
Nutritional Facts per Serving (2 sandwiches): 90 calories, 2 g fat, 1.5 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 45 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 g fiber, 1 g protein.