10/11 PrepZone Headlines
- After an undefeated run that resulted in a state championship, Exeter-Milligan is back for more in 2014.
2-a-Days: Adams Central
- Shawn Mulligan is the new head football coach at Adams Central.
HSFB Preview: Wallace
Updated: 5:56 AM
- The Wallace Wildcats enter the 2014 high school football season with 22 players on the roster, the most head coach Gary Hager has had in his four years leading the team.
- From Class A to Class D-2, 10/11 has you covered for a preview of HS football teams all across the area.
2-a-Days: Doniphan Trumbull
- Doniphan Trumbull is coming off a State Championship in 2013 but will be under new leadership. Clint Head takes over for Brent Breckner who's now the school's principal.
- Syracuse is coming off a 9-1 season in 2013. Senior offensive lineman Matt Clark is one of the most highly touted players in the state, receiving interest from a number of Division one schools.
HSFB Preview: Paxton
- The Paxton High School football team is taking a new approach to tackling this season.
- The Giltner Hornets were among the state leaders last season, averaging 53 points per game.
2-A-Days: David City
- Two years removed from a playoff appearance, David City hopes to get back to the postseason this fall. The Scouts have a wealth of experience with starters returning at 12 different positions.
- Sutton is coming off a 7-3 season a year ago making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. The Mustangs made the state title game two years ago. Steve Ramer's squad loses quarterback Cole Wiseman but returns three all-district players along the line.
More 10/11 PrepZone Headlines