KOLN/KGIN | 10/11 News | Watch Video Clips

Apartment fire caused by cigarette

Lincoln Fire and Rescue investigators say a Friday morning fire at Southwood Village Apartment complex was caused by an improperly discarded cigarette.

Apartment fire caused by cigarette

Lincoln Fire and Rescue investigators say a Friday morning fire at Southwood Village Apartment complex was caused by an improperly discarded cigarette.

Cigarette to blame for morning fire at Southwood Village apartments

LFR Chief Michael Despain talks about how a fire started at Southwood Village apartments at 27th Street and Highway 2 Friday morning.

Visiting the Nebraska Tourism Conference

The annual Nebraska Tourism Conference took place this week in Sarpy County. Hundreds of people with an interest in promoting tourism gathered at the La Vista Conference Center to learn how to better promote the state to visitors.

One year anniversary of tragic fire

Friday, October 20th marks the one year anniversary of a devastating Cass County fire that claimed the lives of a family of six.

 

MomsEveryday.com

KOLN Features