A second apartment fire this week was caused by the improper disposal of cigarettes
Garth holds a press conference 30 minutes after arriving in Lincoln.
Many Nebraskans have a hard time choosing their favorite Garth Brooks song...so what does Garth say is his favorite?
Lincoln Fire and Rescue investigators say a Friday morning fire at Southwood Village Apartment complex was caused by an improperly discarded cigarette.
LFR Chief Michael Despain talks about how a fire started at Southwood Village apartments at 27th Street and Highway 2 Friday morning.
The annual Nebraska Tourism Conference took place this week in Sarpy County. Hundreds of people with an interest in promoting tourism gathered at the La Vista Conference Center to learn how to better promote the state to visitors.