Advertisement

Lincoln home suffers $400K worth of damage during fire

(KOLNKGIN)
Published: Jul. 25, 2019 at 1:27 PM CDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Lincoln Fire and Rescue said $400,000 worth of damage was caused to a home during a fire on Thursday afternoon that was started by a washer and dryer.

The call came into LFR around 1 p.m. on Thursday to 6300 Doecreek Circle, near 70th and Highway 2.

LFR said the fire started in the laundry room. The washer and dryer were running at the time, but investigators are not sure if that caused the fire.

Two adults and one child live at the home.

According to LFR, $300,000 in damage was caused to the structure plus another $100,000 in damage to the contents of the home.

LFR said during their response to the fire, around 30 crew members were on scene, and it took 30-40 minutes to knock down the flames.

Latest News

Latest News