LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN)- A fire was reported near 27th and Yankee Hill Road on Saturday. The fire was reported at around 3:19 p.m. and took place at 7740 S 34th Street.
According to Lincoln Fire and Rescue, an overheated coffee roaster was the cause of the fire. The fire caused around $150,000 in damages to the house, and $35,000 to the contents. LFR was was able to quickly able to get the fire under control.
One person was taken to the hospital with minor injuries but returned to the house to talk to fire investigators later Saturday afternoon.