Get your tickets for this year's Cattlemen's Ball

The 2019 Cattlemen's Ball will be held at a ranch east of Wauneta on June 7th and 8th. Tickets are available now at cattlemensball.com.

We recently caught up with Allison Sandman who is helping organize the ball. It will be on the Krausnick Ranch, and the goal this year is to focus on the guest experience. "We are making sure there's not too many things going on at once, so people can attend the 'Survivor's Style Show', the 'Ranch Rodeo', and check out all of our tents," Sandman said.

This year, the headline entertainment will be country singer Clay Walker on Saturday night. Also on Saturday night after Clay Walker, those attending the ball will get to hear the Brett Alan Band. On Friday night, Ogallala native Lexi Larsen will perform.

"There are two levels of tickets," Sandman said. "The first level is an all-inclusive level called the Trail Boss ticket, and that includes Friday night and all day Saturday. That's four meals, all of the entertainment, and all access to the grounds. Then, we have a Top Hand ticket that is a $100 ticket. It allows you on the grounds at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, and you get to see everything, have the prime rib dinner, and see Clay Walker and the Brett Alan band."

To get tickets, you are encouraged to go to www.cattlemensball.com. There is a 2019 tab, click on that, it will drop down, and you can purchase your tickets. The ball is really all about fighting cancer. "90% of everything we raise goes back to the Fred and Pamela Buffett Cancer Center in Omaha. Then the other 10% gets to stay here locally in the battle against cancer," Sandman said.