Advertisement

LFR responds to fire in southeast Lincoln

(Source: Abbie Petersen)
(Source: Abbie Petersen)(KOLNKGIN)
Published: Jan. 12, 2020 at 2:02 PM CST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Lincoln Fire and Rescue responded to a house fire near 52nd and Spruce Street at around 12:45 p.m. on Sunday.

The LFR fire investigator ruled the incident an accident. One of the residents of the house had lit a cigarette after getting out of the shower. The resident accidentally caught a towel on fire, which then accidentally caught the shower curtain on fire.

There where no injuries caused by the fire, however the house sustained an estimated $1000 in damages.

Latest News

Latest News