Sentencing scheduled for March in baby's death

By  | 

OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - An Omaha teen accused of killing his 2-month-old son has pleaded no contest.

Douglas County District Court records said 19-year-old Missael Valadez entered the plea last week. The charge: child abuse resulting in death. He'll be sentenced in March.

Police say Valadez told police he'd shaken little Sebastian Valadez on Aug. 25, 2017, because he wouldn't stop crying. The boy died at a hospital after he was taken off life support.