Unknown person lights firework in entry way, causing $2,000 in damage

Holes were left in the siding of a woman's house after the firework exploded in her entry way. (Source: LPD)
By  | 

LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) - Lincoln Police said an estimated $2,000 in damage was done to a woman's home after someone lit a firework in her entry way.

It happened on July 7 near 81st and Holdrege Street.

Around midnight a 43-year-old woman said someone set the firework off. It exploded and left burn marks and holes in the house's siding. It also broke the ceiling light in the entry way.


Holes were left in the siding of a woman's house after the firework exploded in her entry way. (Source: KOLN)