1 bag (16 oz) Green Giant(tm) Fresh Cauliflower Crumbles®
1 egg white
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp each garlic powder & onion powder
¼ tsp each dried basil & dried oregano
½ tsp salt
Pinch of pepper
¼ cup corn meal or flour
Directions1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Tear Cauliflower bag at notch.
3. Close bag with zipper leaving a 1" opening.
4. Place bag standing up in microwave; microwave on HIGH 4 minutes, or until Cauliflower can be easily pierced with a fork*. Let stand 1 minute in microwave.
5. Carefully remove bag.
6. Meanwhile, line large baking sheet with paper towels. Place cooked Cauliflower on baking sheet and let cool 10 minutes.
7. Return Cauliflower to a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients to the cooled Cauliflower. Stir well to combine. The mixture should come together to form a loose dough ball.
8. Place mixture onto parchment paper; pat into a 10" circle. Place parchment paper with Cauliflower crust onto wire cooling rack. Place rack in oven. Bake 15-17 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes before topping.
9. Carefully flip cooled pizza crust over onto cookie sheet. Remove parchment paper.
10. Add your favorite pizza toppings; bake 6-10 minutes at 425°F or until toppings are hot and cheese is melted.