Creighton Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2023 March Madness
Bookmakers have assigned the Creighton Bluejays (22-8) the 21st-best odds in all of college basketball to win the championship at the end of the 2022-23 season, at +20000 on the moneyline.
Put your picks to the test and bet on Creighton with DraftKings Sportsbook.
At 6:00 PM ET on Friday, March 17, the Bluejays challenge the Mississippi State Bulldogs in the First Round.
Bluejays NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to Win the National Championship: +20000 (Bet $100 to win $20000)
Think the Bluejays have what it takes to win it all? Check out their futures odds, plus tons of other ways to bet, at DraftKings Sportsbook. Use our link and get the best offer for first-time depositors!
Creighton Team Stats
- The Bluejays have one win in one-possession games (1-1), and one win in games decided by six points or fewer (1-1).
- Creighton is averaging 71.1 points per game (67th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while ceding 61.2 points per contest (90th-ranked).
Creighton Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 6-6 | Q2 Record: 9-1 | Q3 Record: 5-1 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Creighton is 6-6 (.500%) -- tied for the 21st-most victories.
- Creighton has the most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (nine).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER. Odds are subject to change, see DraftKings for the latest odds.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.